Friday, August 12, 2005

America Needs More Cowbell in 2008

I have no idea whether this is a hoax or not, but apparently Christopher Walken is throwing his hat into the ring for the 2008 presidential election. Words escape me. I assume he's running as a Democrat (although there is no indication on the site what party he is affiliated with), but I'd like to see him run as an independent, just to see how he would do.

President Walken...wow. I'd love to see Kim Jong Il try to flip this guy shit, then watch Walken snap and get medieval on his ass. "Don't fear the reaper, Kim baby!"
























Hat tip: Impacted Wisdom Truth

UPDATE (8/14): Dammit! Just verified it is indeed a hoax perpetrated by those Genmay rapscallions. I was really looking forward to his State of the Union address too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home