Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm a Schizo and So Am I

As you can probably tell, I've been amazingly inactive on this blog for a while. I've been cajoled into creating a MySpace account, and I've been blogging over there. So for those of you who aren't comment spammers that have actually been semi-interested in my musings, you can read all about my latest exploits at MySpace, the Craigslist of blogging.

This doesn't mean necessarily goodbye to the Big Book of Fun though. Whenever I think of something that fits into this particular blog better, I won't just sing it, I'll bring it. Da Noize AND Da Funk.

Wow, if there was ever a way to prove that one has reached the pinnacle of whiteness when typing something, that last sentence pretty much proved it without a shadow of a doubt. Meh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home